You are Pawesome!

Hello hello!
Welcome to a new challenge at Inky Paws!!  It's time for a super fun sketch!!  I had a lot of fun coming up with a card design using this sketch.  I hope you love it too!
When I saw the sketch, I got this super fun idea to make a shaker card using one of the images from Newton's Birthday Bash, so that Newton would be floating up through each of the openings in the card.  But as I was developing the idea in my mind, I got an even better thought to turn it into an underwater scene and add the adorable shark costume to the image!!

It was really easy to stamp together.  I stamped the shark costume from Newton's Costume Party first, then masked off the mouth area where the kitties face would go and stamped down my balloon hugging kitty.  I stamped that image a second time so I could adhere the balloon section separately on top of everything.

The images are all colored in with my copics before I fussy cut them out.  I have been playing around with acrylic pouring a lot lately and had a fun blue piece sitting on my desk that felt like the perfect background for this card.  So I trimmed it out and got it all set to be the background to my shaker.  Put the card together using the Flags and Frames die since I love that set and then added my sentiment!

I got my pictures taken and then disaster struck as the whole shaker window opened up and all my little bits fell out....Turns out the glue didn't really hold to the acrylic paint so I never actually had a good seal on my shaker window...I'm so bummed!  I haven't had the chance to tear it all apart and try again...but hopefully I can find a way to get it adhered securely!  But at least I got the pictures taken!!

I hope you'll join us for this fun sketch challenge!!

Thanks so much for visiting!! <3

1 comment:

  1. This is super cute! I love the combo of images you used to make an underwater shark scene!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete