Magic - New Sami Stamps Release!!

Hi hi!!  Happy Friday!
I'm so excited!  Sami has created yet another fabulous release for you all this month!!  I'm sure you will absolutely love it...and these images are perfect for the fall holidays or just anything in general really!  Go check them out!
My card features the Halloween Magic unicorn and I love this girl so much!!  She is just so lovely in her wonky way!

We're also starting a new challenge for October to use brown or kraft paper.  So I printed my image onto kraft paper and used my Prismacolor pencils to color her in.  That was so much fun!  I've never colored on anything but white paper before, so the challenge of the brown base was unique and different.  And I love how it turned out!!

I kept the whole card simple because I wanted that image to shine!  So I matted it with some black glitter paper with a fun little die cut edge on the bottom and some woodgrain stamped paper underneath.  Then white heat embossed my sentiment and added just a few black enamel dots.

I hope you'll join us this month for our challenge!  Be sure to check out this new release and then join in the fun!  Just remember to use a Sami Stamps image on your project!!

Thanks for visiting! <3

0 Fabulous Comments: