Grateful

Hello and Happy Monday!
Welcome back to a new challenge at Inky Paws!  The challenge for the next 2 weeks is Fall Theme!  Which is perfect because man is it chilly outside!
I had a little stencil fun with this card.  I used the Falling Leaves Stencil and first inked up the smaller leaves in some fall colored distress inks.  Once they were all colored, I covered them in clear embossing powder and heat set them.  Then went back over top of the same area and inked up the larger leaves.  This gives me a ton of detail and leaves!  I went back over top of the smaller leaves with some glittery embossing powder just to help them stand out a little bit more.

Paired this panel with some patterned paper and then colored up some snuggling kitties from Newton's Antics.  Trimmed them out and mounted them along the top border of my leaf panel.  I heat embossed my sentiment onto some acetate and added that behind my kitties.  The finishing touch was a few clear drops.

I hope you will join us for this fun Fall challenge!  Just remember to use Newton's Nook products!!  <3

1 comment:

  1. I love how the leaves are layered over each other on this! Such an amazing texture! Thank you for the Inky Paws challenge inspiration!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete