Flying Star Fairy

Hello!  Happy Tuesday!
I'm a bit late, but happy to tell you we have started a new challenge at Tuesday Throwdown!  This week it is all about Fantasy!!  Our fabulous sponsor, Alicia Bel, has some amazing images that fit this category perfectly and they have kindly provided my team with some to use.
I have chosen to use Flying with the Stars for my card.  This sweet little fairy is just so adorable on her happy little star!

I started my card by first applying some embossing paste through a star stencil and letting that dry.  Once it was dry, I applied a bunch of distress oxide inks over it to create a galaxy background.  The dimension on the stars give it some great texture and fun.  I also splattered the whole thing with some white and shimmer paints.

After the background was done, I colored up my cute fairy with some markers and added some shimmer and white gel pen to a few highlight areas.  Then fussy cut her out and arranged her, along with some die cut clouds to my galaxy.

The finishing touch was some Little Things by Lucy Candy Bright Pearls.  These matched so perfectly!  I loved scattering them around my card!!

I hope you will join us this week!
Thanks so much for stopping by! <3

0 Fabulous Comments: