Hello Kitty!

Whoops...Totally forgot to post my card for this weeks Tuesday Throwdown challenge!  Life has been a bit crazy lately...with releasing my new In Motion interactive card line last week, prepping for vacation, and trying to get a ton of stock ready for my first craft show of the year later this month...I've hardly had time to come up for air!

But, for this week at Tuesday Throwdown, we have a sketch for you!!  I always work better with a sketch...it just helps to ignite the inspiration!  And our fabulous sponsor is Kitty Bee Designs!
I used their Cat image and colored her up really simply with my markers.  Layered her onto a background I created by blending a few blue inks together, then laying a stencil over top and misting the whole thing with water.  The water reacted with the ink and lightened it up just a little bit so you can see the fun design.

I paired this with a sweet little strip of bee themed paper and an embossed Hi sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Check out the Tuesday Throwdown blog for more inspiration!!  <3

3 comments:

  1. Darling card! I really like how you colored the kitty and the background looks terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Emily, your card is so cute....love how you did the background, and this image is colored so sweetly! The sketch was a really fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete