Interactive Newton's Nook Card!!

Hello!
It's my third post as Guest Designer over at Newton's Nook and you do not want to miss this one!
Every set of Newton's Nook stamps comes with sooooo many wonderful images, that for this card...I couldn't just settle for one image...I had to use them all!!!

Here is a little sneak at what you will see over at Newton's Nook this week.
You can find all the details on this card at Newton's Nook.  So swing by to see all of the cute little scenes I created for my spinning wheel card!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! <3


2 comments:

  1. This is such a great card! Love all of your coloring and the design is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Emily -
    Thank you so much for this awesome project today! I really love how the card moves to create different scenes! Thank you for being our guest this month!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete