Beautiful Day

Happy Tuesday!
Time to get rolling again with a new challenge at Tuesday Throwdown - Snowflakes!  We're supposed to get a little snow here today...not sure if that will happen or not.  Christmas break was lovely since we had snow the entire time!  Granted it was only a dusting of it...but our porch stayed covered the whole time so every time we left the house, we saw snow :)

Our fabulous sponsor this week is the lovely A Day for Daisies, and they've provided us with gorgeous images to use on our projects.
I decided to use Little Cats Christmas for my card.  After a pretty tough emotional weekend, it was nice to sit back and color these cuties up.  I kept my card relatively simple, with a light ombre grey background using Hickory Smoke.

The sentiment strip was colored with some Prismacolor pencils and blended out with some gamsol to get the nice gradient color to it and then I white heat embossed the sentiment from Altenew's Beautiful Day stamp set.

I added a few vellum die cut snowflakes around the card, and put little tiny sequins in the middles.

The finishing touch was glossy accents on the little blue lights!

I hope you will join us for this challenge!

Thanks so much for stopping by! <3

0 Fabulous Comments: